BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have a 2011 323i and I believe it is a E90LCI body style (the E9X wiki seems to point to this).

I've been looking all over the net, trying to find the service repair manual for it, and have not found any so far.

Even on the Haynes web site, there seems to be no service repair manual for my model in particular.

Is this model covered under another body style?

At the moment, I only really need to replace my windshield wiper motor, as it seems like the gears may be broken or worn out.

However, this brought up the fact that I want to have the complete service repair manual handy.
Who doesn't, right?

Cheers,

Joe

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Bentley's 3 Series manual unfortunately does not even include any mention of 2.3L engine, the smallest displacement engine in the manual is the N52 3.0L engine.

There might be a Bentley's orientated to the Canadian market, as this particular one I have on its front cover says "325i 325xi...'
And while there might be a Bentley's orientated to the Canadian market, as this particular one I have talks about "The fiirst models of the 3 Series in the US, the E90 325i..."
It does state, "The same basic engine (N52) was shared on the 325i and 330i..." with no mention of a 2.3L engine.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
The 2011 323i has an N52N engine, according to realoem. This engine is covered in the Bentley manual, even if the displacement is a bit different. I think the other differences between Canadian and US models are very minor.

:drive:

·
Registered
380 Posts
The Bentley manual may be pricey but it's worth every penny, and more. :thumbup:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Often, one do-it-yourself repair will pay for the cost of the Bentley repair manual. :)

:drive:
Absolutely! I wouldn't think of owning a Bimmer without one. Now I just need to sell my E36 Bentley manual.

·
Registered
8,080 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts