BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been fooling around with the numbers on an ED- vs. US-delivery E90 lease. The specs on the car I'm looking for are metallic paint, ZSP, ZCW, power seats, sat radio (no sunroof, no leather, no xenons). I came up with a spreadsheet based on all the great info published elsewhere on the board. I'm assuming I can find a dealer willing to do the deal for 1300 over euro invoice (seems reasonable from what I've read). I've also added in 250 in misc fees. These numbers are for 0-down. I've assumed I could lease one for US-delivery for 1500 under MSRP. I've attached a screen-capture (won't let me attach an XLS), but if anyone would like the Excel version just e-mail me.

I'd appreciate any comments.

- Jay

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
sfjay said:
I've been fooling around with the numbers on an ED- vs. US-delivery E90 lease. The specs on the car I'm looking for are metallic paint, ZSP, ZCW, power seats, sat radio (no sunroof, no leather, no xenons). I came up with a spreadsheet based on all the great info published elsewhere on the board. I'm assuming I can find a dealer willing to do the deal for 1300 over euro invoice (seems reasonable from what I've read). I've also added in 250 in misc fees. These numbers are for 0-down. I've assumed I could lease one for US-delivery for 1500 under MSRP. I've attached a screen-capture (won't let me attach an XLS), but if anyone would like the Excel version just e-mail me.

- Jay
The 325 money factor this month is 0.00250

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
sfjay said:

- Jay
Good job. Only thing is the Acquisition Fee is at least $625 for leases in CA and most dealers mark it up to $825.

Also probably $45 Doc fee and DMV fees of about $400.

$1300 over ED invoice is very reasonable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts