Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
european auto source
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting for good friend of ours, full interior pulled from his uber-clean E90 M3 before parting out for track use:

Package Consists of:

- Driver/Passenger Seats
- Rear Seats
- Front Driver/Pass Door Cards
- Rear Driver/Pass Door Cards
- Rear Seat Bolsters
- Door Handles

Asking price for pickup, including carbon leather door trim: $2200. Located in Anaheim, CA. Will ship at buyer's expense.

Hi.

I'm parting out the interior of my Fox Red 2009 E90 M3 with carbon leather trim. It's been gutted and caged, so I'm selling the interior. The car has 47000 miles of mixed use street and track. I put this up for sale awhile ago, but got busy and never ended up selling it. So I'm listing it again and reducing the price.

I'm selling the front seats, rear seats, door cards and including the carbon leather door trim only. I am keeping the center console armrest and the carbon leather dash trim.

The interior is in pretty good shape, but it is not in cherry showroom condition. The two most noteworthy flaws:

-The most obvious wear is on the edge of the driver's seat (see pix).
-The rear passenger bolster's mounting bracket is cracked on one side. It still clicks in. (see pix)

Other than that, the set has some marks here and there, but the door cards which include speakers (regular sound system) are in overall very nice condition. The seats are power seats and heated and have all airbags.

As a bonus, I am including carbon leather door trim only. I am keeping the two dash trim pieces, so it not a complete set of carbon leather trim. The carbon leather door trim pieces are generally fine, but the driver door piece has a couple rub marks and a 3/4" cut in it. The cut must have happened during removal…. (see pix)

All pieces are located in West Los Angeles. Local sale would be nice, but I am willing to ship it. Shipping on a pallet would cost the buyer approximately in the $600 range.

Asking price for pickup, including carbon leather door trim: $2200

1 - 1 of 1 Posts