BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Le Plaisir de Conduire
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It appears that the E90 will be on Motorweek tomorrow morning, Sunday 2/27 on PBS (my TiVo is picking it up for me :thumbup: ). Presumably, some footage from the Spanish press launch. Motorweek does not have the most discerning auto journalists on TV - and that's an understatement - but at least it should be nice seeing the E90 in action.

http://www.mpt.org/motorweek/upcomingshows.shtml

bottom on the page, MotorWeek #2426

FrenchBoy

· Registered
1,581 Posts
Yeah, really. :bawling:
Jennifer Khasnabis was such a hottie.

· Registered
77 Posts
Just watched it....

I saw your post and it was already on TIVO from this AM. Anyway as Motorweek has to say about all cars it is GREAT. Anyway, they showed a car filmed in Spain on Dec 10th according to the NAV screen. It was sparkling grey with lemon interior. Odd that they have the US press drive a car they will not sell here. Anyway, I hate chrome but think that the car only looks right with the chrome grill in the 330. I will be ordering one or two of these. I think they really returned to the roots of my 2001 530 that Roundel once claimed was the perfect BMW.

JB

FrenchBoy said:
It appears that the E90 will be on Motorweek tomorrow morning, Sunday 2/27 on PBS (my TiVo is picking it up for me :thumbup: ). Presumably, some footage from the Spanish press launch. Motorweek does not have the most discerning auto journalists on TV - and that's an understatement - but at least it should be nice seeing the E90 in action.

http://www.mpt.org/motorweek/upcomingshows.shtml

bottom on the page, MotorWeek #2426

FrenchBoy

· Le Plaisir de Conduire
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
alee said:
It hasn't been the same without Jennifer Khasnabis either. :(
Alee, I am with you there. The girl who replaces her does not quite match up. Although I have to say that Anqoinette Crosby makes me forget about Jennifer a little :)

· Informed Badge Whore
484 Posts
FrenchBoy said:
The girl who replaces her does not quite match up.
Ya...that's Jessica forgot-her-lastname. Not as attractive as Jennifer K, but she does have her moments...like when she got to drive and describe the performance of the E60 M5, that was hott (or maybe it is because I get beer-goggled whenever I see a woman in an M car?).

· Premium Member
11,607 Posts
jetstream23 said:
Which one was Jennifer? Picture?
A not so flattering picture of her:
http://www.medialine.com/hosted/index.htm?page=1&resumeid=3367

Sadly my Google search has also unearthed that Jennifer is off the market :(

Witherill engaged: Infiniti Pro Series standout Cory Witherill recently became engaged to Jennifer Khasnabis, co-host of PBS' MotorWeek.

Witherill, who proposed in Tahiti, was asked what was more nerve-wracking proposing or qualifying for the Indianapolis 500 in 2001.

"I wasn't too nervous," Witherill said. "Actually, I felt pretty comfortable in both situations. I was confident with what I was doing and confident that everything would work out for the best. I was making a big step, one in my career and the other in my life. It made me a little nervous, but, at the same time, it is all for the best. It's just a happy moment."

· Registered
52 Posts
JB-From-FL said:
It was sparkling grey with lemon interior.
I was thinking it looked too light to be the sparkling grey and was wondering if it was the arctic color. Anyone else think that?

· Registered
2,591 Posts
JB-From-FL said:
I saw your post and it was already on TIVO from this AM. Anyway as Motorweek has to say about all cars it is GREAT. Anyway, they showed a car filmed in Spain on Dec 10th according to the NAV screen. It was sparkling grey with lemon interior. Odd that they have the US press drive a car they will not sell here.
I think it would be even odder if they asked US-based journalists specifically *not* to drive the one with the yellow interior! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.