BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After weeks of bugging BMW NA, I finally managed to get them to give me a pdf copy of the E90 Owner's Manual before I leave for ED tomorrow. They say this is a "preliminary" copy, but it looks pretty complete to me.

Enjoy!
Matt

Online E90 Owner's Manual .pdf

·
Spelling Impaired
5,658 Posts
pixA4 said:
Awesome work! :thumbup:
How about making this a sticky... :dunno:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Thanks for posting. They need to weed out the I-drive stuff. :tsk: :madrazz:

·
Registered
111 Posts
iDrive standard?

Looks like they were expecting iDrive to be standard... Perhaps that's the preliminary quality. I'm curious to find out about operation without it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Thanks for your work on getting this to the community! Enjoy your Euro delivery. :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ObD said:
Thanks for posting. They need to weed out the I-drive stuff. :tsk: :madrazz:
Actually I believe they have different manuals with I-Drive and without. The original cryptic filename said it was the preliminary E90 I-Drive manual so I assume there's a different one without. My car has I-Drive so that's the only one they sent me.

Matt

·
Spelling Impaired
5,658 Posts
Jon said:
:confused:

I made it a sticky about 15 minutes ago...

:dunno:
When I posted that, it wasn't showing up as a sticky for me...it is now... :dunno:

·
2,457 Posts
Thanks so much! Just last night, BMW Customer Relations told me for the 4th time in 4 weeks, that no such manual exists, and told me the only thing I could do to read the owners manual prior to my ED would be to purchase it from the dealer.

Much appreciated! :D :thumbup:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Greg220 said:
Does anyone have the manual for the non-iDrive version?
Haven't seen it yet but since you have one on order you might be able to get one out of BMW NA.

1: Log into Owner's Circle and send them a priority email.
2: If you're lucky someone will send you a PDF of the manual for your car. Goto step 4.
3: If you're not lucky, they'll tell you the digital version isn't available yet at which point repeat step 1.
4: Post the non-iDrive manual here.

Matt

·
---------
459 Posts
equipto76 said:
Haven't seen it yet but since you have one on order you might be able to get one out of BMW NA.

1: Log into Owner's Circle and send them a priority email.
2: If you're lucky someone will send you a PDF of the manual for your car. Goto step 4.
3: If you're not lucky, they'll tell you the digital version isn't available yet at which point repeat step 1.
4: Post the non-iDrive manual here.

Matt
I contacted them and guess what... I got a large attachement with a manual for iDrive version :D .. I already replied that it was not what I meant.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts