Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

not sure if this has been posted, but damn... why does BMW still need to put out the new M3?

·
Lurking around since 2005
1,349 Posts
i want one....i have 4 dollars in my wallet and they are two dollar bills, can i have it for 5 minutes?

but thats really awesome, would trick someone next to you if you wanted to race :p

i always wanted to put an M5 engine in a Mini Cooper

·
Certified Organic Fanatic
2,544 Posts
Big TIME re-post... :p ...but she's sooo awesome... we'll let it slide this time. :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
V10 e90 would be sweet, but that paint scheme looks like it belongs on a honda civic.

·
Registered
530 Posts
:bow: i don't have a problem with that :p

·
Registered
81 Posts
This car makes no sense to me, doesn't the 5er only weight about 100lbs more than a 3er and I would think that the M5 would have carbon fiber in the hood and trunk to make the weight difference even less.

·
BMW Fahrer
4,674 Posts
ViperSSD said:
This car makes no sense to me, doesn't the 5er only weight about 100lbs more than a 3er and I would think that the M5 would have carbon fiber in the hood and trunk to make the weight difference even less.
M5 weighs something like 4000lbs... a lot more than the 3500-ish of the 530.

There is some room for improving things...

adc
03 330 ZHP

·
Registered
162 Posts
man If I had the Cash I would order one to look like the Normal E90 330i but with M5 rims and those 4 rear tail pipes. Man would that be a Q ship. LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts