BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to make a log of my European Delivery adventure (as well as kind of a long term notbook) with my car.

I've just finished the latest excerpt and along with it have posted a bunch of really BIG pictures of the car on the floor at the Welt. I have already posted this on the ED board, but I thought anyone who doesn't frequent there might want a look at the photo's as well.

I have attached a small one, but if you want to see the really big ones go here and click the thumbnails....but be warned they are very large:
http://eastbounddown.com/2009/10/bmw-european-delivery-part-4-delivery/

Attachments

·
Registered
7,276 Posts
Very nice!! And congrats on your car, enjoy it :)

·
energetik9
2,361 Posts
Very nice. Same exterior as mine, some differences inside. I love mine and always get complements. Lemans is a wonderful color.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very nice. Same exterior as mine, some differences inside. I love mine and always get complements. Lemans is a wonderful color.
Yeah I love the color. I went with the lighter interior just to change it up a bit as the last few cars I have had have all been dark on the inside.

I'm going to keep up dating my notes, and eventually get some better pictures up too. I finally got the car back in the US about a month ago and I have put on about 6 coats of Zaino.....trying to get maximum shine out of it.

·
energetik9
2,361 Posts
Yeah I love the color. I went with the lighter interior just to change it up a bit as the last few cars I have had have all been dark on the inside.

I'm going to keep up dating my notes, and eventually get some better pictures up too. I finally got the car back in the US about a month ago and I have put on about 6 coats of Zaino.....trying to get maximum shine out of it.
:thumbup::thumbup: On the Zaino. It's been raining and just cleared the past couple days. Haven't washed my car in over a week and I'm still amazed at the gloss.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:thumbup::thumbup: On the Zaino. It's been raining and just cleared the past couple days. Haven't washed my car in over a week and I'm still amazed at the gloss.
Yep, I have been using Zaino for years and love the stuff. Especially how you can layer it and get a deeper and deeper shine.

One I get some more recent pics / artice up I 'll post a link as the car is looking better and better all the time.

·
Leave gun. Take Canoli.
7,697 Posts
Beautiful car! Love the M-sport and wish I would have gotten it. Wow, you weren't kidding about the large pic were you. :)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Looks superb & I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

I haven't heard of Zanio products - going to check if it's available in the UK, I want a finish like that.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks superb & I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

I haven't heard of Zanio products - going to check if it's available in the UK, I want a finish like that.
I actually use to live in the UK (London area) and I know there are local distributors that sell Zaino over there.

Also, relatively recently there have been a couple of websites that have poped up that sell it. One is:

http://www.zainoeurope.com/

I haven't really posted pictures of the car yet with the "full" zaino treatment. But I will have that up with some more BIG pictures on www.eastbounddown.com in the relatively soon

·
Registered
87 Posts
Beautiful car. I am considering a 328i with M-Sport, Oyster interior in the LeMans Blue. Not a Coupe guy and the non-turbo is enough for me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts