BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

My door trim hinged compartment/folding partion on my e92 has been scratched up from the prior owner so I am looking to replace the door trim hinged compartment.

Has any else done this before? Is it a simple job to install? Or does the install require the whole door trim to come off or can I do the hinged compartment only.

My drivers side door is the worst of the two doors and was cuased by the previous owners feet hitting the door as he got out obviously.

I have found the required part using www.realoem.com. Attached is an image.

Does anyone know what "SCHWARZ" is? The part number I am looking at is 51419139634 and I assume SCHWARZ is the trim colour (which I am hoping is the dark grey as my car has the dark grey leather trim.

Thanks guys.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,614 Posts
Schwarz = Black
If you have a Grey interior look for the P/N associated with Grau.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Door Compartment

Did you ever across installation instructions for this? The part that holds the compartment closed seems to have broken and I just wanna have a look and see if I can get in there and just replace the small part or if I need to replace the full compartment.

·
California Über Alles
871 Posts
Did you ever across installation instructions for this? The part that holds the compartment closed seems to have broken and I just wanna have a look and see if I can get in there and just replace the small part or if I need to replace the full compartment.
Try ecstuning, they carry the pn 51419135477 repair kit:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts