BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, first the frustration: with the new car, for the first 1,200 miles, we're limited to 100mph, and much more importantly, 4k rpm.

The PCD of our new 335i w/ M Sport suspension was picture perfect. Had a great time on the course, and the factory tour was truly impressive, especially since the last time I'd been in a car factory was 20+ years ago at a GM plant in NJ which was not known for a shining quality record. We drove up to Brevard NC during the day, and what a fun drive going up and down the escarpment to and from the mountains. Tonight we have one last night in Greenville as our son is at the teen driving school. Greenville has a real nice downtown with a lot of restaurants and watering holes. Well worth a night on the town there.

The car runs like a dream, the handling is spot-on, and quite a rigid ride that doesn't say "convertible".

Thanks to everyone here who helped with my questions, and Jonathan and all his colleagues at the PC for a truly memorable experience.

Attachments

· Registered
263 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the E93 club! She's a beaut. If you think you're grinning now, just wait until she's broken in and you have a chance to open her up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.