321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My X3 is at the wheel shop right now havin some NEW SHOES put on! :bigpimp:

Will post pics tonight!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
20X9.5 All around. They are Alessio Star 5 in black with a polished lip. They look just like the Tech Art wheels that Porsche Cheyennes have. I think it is going to look awesome since I don't have the mouldings painted (its a lease :( ) I will stop teasing all of you & post pics later tonight.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pics!

Pics. Enjoy!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think I am going to lower it a little to loose some of that fender gap.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Woody said:
I think I am going to lower it a little to loose some of that fender gap.
Looks great, but why would you want to lower the SAV? Totally defeats the purpose of the vehicle. If you're gonna turn the X3 into a 325ix by lowering it, then why not just get a 325ix in the first place? :dunno:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks great, but why would you want to lower the SAV? Totally defeats the purpose of the vehicle. If you're gonna turn the X3 into a 325ix by lowering it, then why not just get a 325ix in the first place?
I know, I know. Well, when I first bought it I didn't think I was going to do anything to it. I found these wheels & got the "OK" from the wife. I got the X3 for the baby because I had a E46 325i that didn't have enough room. I never plan on taking it off road or in the snow-not now especially with the wheels.

·
Registered
24 Posts
shoes

i think it looks pretty solid....its def diifferent, and i think that most people are just to afraid to be a little diff....

i have the same model in white, but i have the aero kit...which will soon also have some 20" shoes rockin on it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.