BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone done anything different with their valance as far as customization( different fogs, altering appearance. I like customizing more than just buying a kit Just trying to get some ideas.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...ok just wondering cause I bought the car and it didnt have fogs and it was busted up a little bit so I just figured I could customize it a bit. Im guessing everyone on this site is like anal about staying stock but just upgrading. So everything thats not made specifically for bmw is "ricer" correct

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
not everyone thinks that but many do. Try over at r3vlimited that forum might be able to help you with your question too. I don't have an early valence so I'm not sure how I would go about customizing it.

·
Premium Member
6,171 Posts
...ok just wondering cause I bought the car and it didnt have fogs and it was busted up a little bit so I just figured I could customize it a bit. Im guessing everyone on this site is like anal about staying stock but just upgrading. So everything thats not made specifically for bmw is "ricer" correct
unfortunately you are right. most people have a fairly closed mind about customising. there is a dide on here that has custom fogs/fillers where the standard fogs and braking ducts usually chill. you might be able to find a picture three of four pages back in the Post Pics of Your E30 sticky

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If its the red one with the black five stars your talking about I think thats a kit but its still sweet. Im not talking about butchering the valance I was just thinking about cutting each of the ducts including the fog holes and installing some black grill mesh in them. And then put some smaller fogs behind the mesh where they would usually go. I dont think thats all that rice I just thought it would be sweet.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey man I can already tell you are the big a**hole about anything out of the ordinary and I can tell you know alot about e30s and bimmers in general and I respect that but just because I want to do some appearance mods doesn't mean that its "rice". I dont want to start s**t but if your just give smart a** remarks about what im saying just dont bother replying to my post. thanks.

·
610EUROs
6,955 Posts
hey man I can already tell you are the big a**hole about anything out of the ordinary and I can tell you know alot about e30s and bimmers in general and I respect that but just because I want to do some appearance mods doesn't mean that its "rice". I dont want to start s**t but if your just give smart a** remarks about what im saying just dont bother replying to my post. thanks.
i like out of the ordinary just as much as the next guy. appearance mods are also ok. the "mod" you chose is rice. its a public forum and my opinion will be here whether you like it or not. if you dont want criticism and opinions refrain from posting.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok well like I said I appreciate the opinions and i appreciate any helpful things anyone has said. Are there any upgrades to the stock fogs that mount into that valance the stock ones just look too dull maybe if there was something like that I could go with that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts