BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
european auto source
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As our way of saying thanks for the Bimmerfest community, we are offering $10 off on all DICE iPod integration kits for the entire month of August! If you've been debating on integrating your iPod to your BMW, there is no reason to wait any longer.

DICE iPod Integration Kit for BMW
http://www.europeanautosource.com/product_info.php?products_id=268

As a special thanks - we are offering free shipping to the first 20 orders (continental US only). Use the following code upon checkout:

Coupon Code: FreeShipping

Everything is in stock, and ready to ship! Thanks again for your support!

·
Modded 5
386 Posts
As our way of saying thanks for the Bimmerfest community, we are offering $10 off on all DICE iPod integration kits for the entire month of August! If you've been debating on integrating your iPod to your BMW, there is no reason to wait any longer.

DICE iPod Integration Kit for BMW
http://www.europeanautosource.com/product_info.php?products_id=268

As a special thanks - we are offering free shipping to the first 20 orders (continental US only). Use the following code upon checkout:

Coupon Code: FreeShipping

Everything is in stock, and ready to ship! Thanks again for your support!
how much shipping to Hong Kong by USPS air with insurnace ???
and can you ship it to my friend's address in US ??

do you accept paypal ??

·
european auto source
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how much shipping to Hong Kong by USPS air with insurnace ???
and can you ship it to my friend's address in US ??

do you accept paypal ??
The website will be able to give a shipping quote to both Hong Kong and your friend's US address with your information entered.

PayPal is one if the payment choices upon checkout.

·
european auto source
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just got my DICE unit in the mail and now I see this! Any way of taking advantage of this retroactively?
If you just received the DICE - the $10 off has been in effect since the beginning of August.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I am not sure if you already reached your 20 orders, but I just placed an order (Order #50783) for the DICE iPod Integration Kit - DSP and it said that the FreeShipping coupon code was not valid.

Can you tell me if this was correct?

Thanks!
Chad

·
european auto source
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am not sure if you already reached your 20 orders, but I just placed an order (Order #50783) for the DICE iPod Integration Kit - DSP and it said that the FreeShipping coupon code was not valid.

Can you tell me if this was correct?

Thanks!
Chad
You should have email - the sale is still underway, but the free shipping offer has reached the 20 people.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Easy Install?

Wish I could still get free shipping!
How easy is this to install yourself?
Are there instructions online somewhere that I could read?
I've done numerous stereo installs on other cars before, but never been behind a BMW dash before!

·
european auto source
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wish I could still get free shipping!
How easy is this to install yourself?
Are there instructions online somewhere that I could read?
I've done numerous stereo installs on other cars before, but never been behind a BMW dash before!
The sale is still underway until the end of the month. As far as installation goes, this is a very simple DIY job - we have detailed instructions at the following link:

http://www.europeanautosource.com/support-center/index.php

This is a 100% Plug and Play installation that can be performed in under 30 minutes, and testing your new kit in less than 5 minutes.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply! If I ordered it right now, how fast would it ship and receive it in California?

I don't need the special BMW radio removal tool for the install, do i?

·
european auto source
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the quick reply! If I ordered it right now, how fast would it ship and receive it in California?

I don't need the special BMW radio removal tool for the install, do i?
No special tools needed for the installation. We ship same day so most orders are received within 1-2 days in California.

·
Registered
132 Posts
how about install instructions for E39? i only see E46 referenced instructions.

·
european auto source
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
how about install instructions for E39? i only see E46 referenced instructions.
I have e39 specific instructions I can send via email.

·
european auto source
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm confused! Does DICE = Dension Ice Link + ???
These are two different kits. The Dension ice>Link has been discontinued, the DICE has replaced the ice>Link.

·
european auto source
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You mean with your company, EAS? I see a DICE website and a DENSION website, each with new products...nice marketing! HA!
No "marketing" is intended - just facts.

Not sure what you are referring to - you may be looking at Dension's site which is located in Hungary - not the US. There is a Dension USA, but again, the ice>Link is discontinued in the states.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.