BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
european auto source
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This month, european auto source will celebrate our 1st year in business. I would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone in the community for your support. Since the very beginning in late 2002, we have been into the iPod integration scene with Dension (and later with DICE) - introducing the 1st iPod integration kit for BMW. Now almost 4 years later, we are only getting better. With a dedicated sales and support team, fully functional test bench and 12 iPods - no one is into the scene more than we are.

You can assure - if you are looking to integrate an iPod into your BMW, we are your one and only "source". :)

We have a simple rule - to provide our customer with the best overall value. This necessarily doesn't mean the cheapest price in all cases, since support should be readily available before, during and after a transaction take place. Regardless where a kit was purchased, we have always been there for support and will continue to do so in the future.

An example of the latest email we received just tonight:

"Tom,

Just wanted to let you know that I got the DICE on Friday and fitted it in about 20mins. Had no problems with either the fitting or the unit its self, everything working as it should and very pleased with it.

I wanted to thank you for your help in answering my questions before I purchased, your excellent customer service and the quick delivery. I will be posting a thread on the forum to let people know your excellent company and the fantastic unit.

Thanks again"

As you can see, we thrive on customer feedback!

With the introduction of the video iPod, eas has been quietly been working on integrating video into your stock Navigation screen, along with CD Quality audio while keeping the OEM look and feel. We currently have packages that can give you perfect DVD quality video and audio - and can be installed in about an hour. Keep an eye on our website as new items will be added through out the month.

While iPod integration is our speciality, it is not our only talent. We offer factory-integrated OEM Business CD upgrades (with and without MP3 capability), Sirius and XM integration as well as Bluetooth upgrades. Keep an eye on the website - we are about to offer lots of new and exciting items, bringing your BMW to a whole new level like no other.

Again, I would like to extend our thanks and looking forward to another great year. :thumbup:

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,524 Posts
Congratulations Tom on your success, and thanks for your support of the Bimmerfest community!

:thumbup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts