BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
another E30 nut
916 Posts
i agree, people will be morons no matter what. had a guy argue with me one time. Said his E36 M3 had a V6 and his mechanic confirmed. Was a decently priced one but i didnt want to give that jack ass the money.

·
Registered
25 Posts
The production date for the first 325is was 11/86. Maybe he has a late production model.
Most likely it is an E. Never mind i just saw his pics, he is a dumb ass..........................

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I have a rare production bottlecap that was handmade by Pablo Picasso on a visit to the BMW plant. He was drunk one day and painted about thirty of them. Only the blue part.

·
Registered
212 Posts
The guy obviously doesn't know what he's talking about, as we can see here.

How? 1. VIN, (eta) 2. Back thing clearly to everyone says es, NOT is, dummy, (eta)3. the rev counter indicates 4750 max rpm (eta). 3 strikes he's out.

Oh and it's a slushbox. Not very exciting in an is model. Oh and his model isn't all that special, an es just has upgraded suspension, supposed to have an M-teck I steering wheel, sport seats, some other goodies. He has a 4-spoke steering wheel.

Ugh. And you dummy, BMW did NOT change the e models to i models. The engine was NOT downgraded from a M20B27 to a M20B25 idiot, it's a completely different development. The cranks are different, the head is different, the con-rods are different, and the pistons, engine control system etc and all that is all different. Further, the eta motor was in order way back in 1985 and even earlier. The eta motor died in the E30s with the collapse of the super eta, which had a 325i head and some modifications.

The only 325i models that were in abundance in 1986 was Europe. Idiot, take a look at the back tag and tell me it says 325is. Niiiccce.

·
Registered
252 Posts
ive been wondering, what is this????
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

·
Registered
212 Posts
My eta has that.

Always wondered what it was. I don't think his AC switch is reversed, but I do believe most 325es models had the the 13 button obc not the 6-button.

Further, did anyone spy the rust-colored crud on his radiator? Looks like "mint" condition indeed. Wanna take a look at those shock towers. The door sills, scuttle, rear shock mounts, inside of the trunk liner, battery box, area around the antenna mast, areas under the wings...etc...where rust festers. Note he doesn't show us that...must be a problem there...:[

·
Premium Member
11,072 Posts
By the way this is the first time I have been threatened over the way I listed a vehicle(he...he...he) I'm kinda flattered. Thanks for all the attention BEEMER BOYS!
Doesnt even know how to spell Bimmer:tsk: What a Flip Flopper:D

·
Registered
397 Posts
Sort of like the old "Soccer Made In Germany" telecast they used to show in North Carolina on public television, Sunday afternoon.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Bimrpwr said:
are you Serious????

i hope you are just trying to be funny here.
no im not kidding, what is it??? my car has that and i always wonder what it is?? :dunno:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.