BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
20,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Now that I think about it, should a man at his age actually be allowed to drive a vehicle like that?

Perhaps the police took off the rear wheels in an attempt to stop him from driving that beast anywhere.

:eeps:

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Patrick said:
Now that I think about it, should a man at his age actually be allowed to drive a vehicle like that?

Perhaps the police took off the rear wheels in an attempt to stop him from driving that beast anywhere.

:eeps:

A man at his age with that much of money should actually be living in Monte Carlo in a villa and enjoy his life instead of sticking his big nose in international motorsports. I don't know if you heard of the news, the banks and the manufacturers kicked his ass.

Now it's Mosley we need to get rid of.

·
Premium Member
7,705 Posts
Patrick said:
He owns the only one of its kind in Britain ... and thieves stole two wheels off of it this past weekend, from his home near London. And he had only had the car for one day. :(

Poor guy. :eek:

F*** Him!! I hate that rich bastard who ruined the FIA anyways!! :p

·
Do the interns get Glocks
9,324 Posts
Alex Baumann said:
A man at his age with that much of money should actually be living in Monte Carlo in a villa and enjoy his life instead of sticking his big nose in international motorsports. I don't know if you heard of the news, the banks and the manufacturers kicked his ass.

Now it's Mosley we need to get rid of.
He settled out of court with the banks but I never heard a $$ amount.

Anyone know?

·
Awesome power!
4,851 Posts
beewang said:
F*** Him!! I hate that rich bastard who ruined the FIA anyways!! :p
:thumbup: :thumbup: It's real hard to feel sorry for Bernie. Perhaps his insurance hadn't kicked in yet. That would be justice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.