BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I recently had my car at a local dealership. I had some fluid changes and asked to have the ECU modules updated, to make sure they were at the latest revision. The Service Advisor had no idea what I was talking about.

Is there anyone in the Milwaukee area that can apply the latest software versions for all the ECU's in my Car? 2010 E60 535i with N54.

-Kyle Kontney

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ECU Software Updates

Good Question! Well, I had great intentions of setting up a laptop and applying the ECU updates myself. However, I have been to busy to setup the laptop, install the software and experiment on how to apply the updates. I have the talent (network administrator 35+ years) but just don't have the time.

Also, to add confusion to the mix... I have watched many hours of videos and it appears that there are different software packages and I want to make sure that I am using the correct one.

Look, the truth is I would love to do it myself. There is too much confusion around software versions. Doug Huffman, you appear to be an expert with this. I just want the best guide, software and ECU software versions. Like I say, I am willing to do the work.

-Kyle
2010 BMW E60 535i N54

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.