Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2014 435i M Sport Convertible Estoril Blue

Now off to the Austrian Alps, Venice, Florence, and Nice!

We Pulled out of ED into a parking spot, applied some spray wax and headed for our room in Fussen. The first words we heard were from the proprietor - "Nice car!"

·
Happily Driving
2018 X5
7,041 Posts
Sweet!

·
Driving 'en Plein Air'
2,274 Posts
Very cool! Car looks fantastic ;) Enjoy your European experience and please post loads of pictures :thumbup:

BTW... Driving impressions?

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DHP is great. To see the difference, on a incline you will feel like you are swimming upstream in ECO Pro. Then switch to Comfort and there is quite a difference. Now switch to Sport and rule the road.

I also really like Adaptive Speed Control. It is nice to have no need for adjustment when the gap narrows in front of you.

What a perfect day on the Grand Canal looks like -

Gondola traffic jam -

·
Scheiße!!!
1,135 Posts
Great pictures! Congrats. Where did you stay in Fussen?

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
It must be awesome to see Florence when it isn't 90+ degrees and there aren't hordes of tourists. No problems with driving around town? Our tour bus drivers have told me that you have to pay an exorbitant usage fee to drive in the main part of town. Maybe that's only for the buses? Your weather looks awesome and your pictures are beautiful. We want more!

·
Driving 'en Plein Air'
2,274 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Beautiful car. Looks like a great trip. Enjoy!

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It must be awesome to see Florence when it isn't 90+ degrees and there aren't hordes of tourists. No problems with driving around town? Our tour bus drivers have told me that you have to pay an exorbitant usage fee to drive in the main part of town. Maybe that's only for the buses? Your weather looks awesome and your pictures are beautiful. We want more!
Our hotel was right on the bus route to Florence. No way I would even drive YOUR Bimmer in Florence.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts