BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a dealer near Philadelphia who will do $1000 or $1500 above wholesale? If not, what about VA, MD or NJ?

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
97 Posts
robbr said:
Anyone know of a dealer near Philadelphia who will do $1000 or $1500 above wholesale? If not, what about VA, MD or NJ?

Thanks for the help!
Passport BMW in MD, is one option, ask for Jorn.

I just negotiated the price of an M3 for August ED in the NYC area. I called the dealers, told them what invoice and MSRP is and that I would like to get somewhere arround 1.5%-2% above invoice. Surprisingly, out of 11 dealers called, only one refused to do ED and only one refused to move more than 1000 below MSRP.
Most of them gave me offers of 1.8%-3% over invoice.

I think that you can get 2% over invoice, but you might need to widen your range. Good luck with your shopping.

·
Registered
212 Posts
You can try P and W here in Pittsburgh. Ask for Bill Bogden. I got a fabulous deal. PM me if you want the details of my deal.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I just did E.D. through a dealer near Philadelphia. This is my fourth car from them and I swear by their practices.

Send me an email or PM and I'll give you the info.

·
Using SPF 45
3,672 Posts
pedersenkl said:
Passport BMW in Maryland. Ask for Joern Esser 301-702-6407. He offered a great price and the ED process was flawless.
Another vote for Joern. But honestly, I'd try locally first and then go to Joern. As great as he is to deal with, you might as well stay local if possible.

·
Registered
162 Posts
ED Dealer

Try Neil Westphall at Neubold BMW in Illinois. He was the ONLY dealer out of about thirty I contacted who would do XXXX over ED invoice on a 6 series. He can arrange to have a courtesy delivery to a local dealership. He is THE BEST. Absolutely straight forward in all of my contacts, responsive to my questions and concerns. I highly recommend him.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the quick posts everyone! I did it! I spoke with Joern at Passport and set it up for Oktoberfest. Should be fun!

·
Premium Member
5,938 Posts
robbr,

What BMW are you getting?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ågent99 said:
robbr,

What BMW are you getting?
I decided on a jet black 330i with the works minus active steering. I decided that I want the comfort access which is why I'm waiting til sept/october. Well, that and Oktoberfest :bigpimp:

Anyway... I guess I've got LOTS of waiting to do!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Maybe this is too late. I talked with Joern last year too, but ended up going locally with Devon Hill BMW. Very aggressive on price, very organized with the paperwork and it's very handy to be just 10 mins away.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Whom to talk to at Devon Hill BMW for ED

Hey RayC1,
Who's the salesperson at Devon Hill BMW that you dealt with, for your ED?
I am interested in doing one for a 3-series later this year, and I stay very close. It certainly beats going to MD.
Also, how much over Ed wholesale did you manage to negotiate?
Thanks!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Apologies to SammyK for missing the query last year (but did I send a private message?). Anyway, in response to bechego, my client advisor was Claudio Mascioli. I think he's still there, but I'm not sure. He accepted my 3% over ED invoice offer right away, and threw in a Euro nav disk loaner and the usual floor mats (so I have the carpet ones from the ED plus the all weather ones). I've passed his name on to a couple of forum members recently - I should be asking him for a referral fee!
Hope that helps!
Ray

·
Officially Welcomed to The 'Fest!
407 Posts
I'll have to try Devon Hill

1 - 16 of 16 Posts