BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 1st post. Any info on South Jersey Area Dealers willing to negotiate on E90 ED pricing would be greatly appreciated....Thanks much :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,548 Posts
JDM said:
This is my 1st post. Any info on South Jersey Area Dealers willing to negotiate on E90 ED pricing would be greatly appreciated....Thanks much :confused:
JDM;

I heard through the grapevine that Circle BMW in Shrewsbury are REALLY moving into high gear. Several salesman spoke to me about applying for work down there 'cause they're fed up with management in other "Northern" & "Central" dealer locations.

If you must go to South Jersey, I couldn't be more serious about checking them out first.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,552 Posts
Have you considered the 5 series instead? Being from Jersey you might find the large trunk a useful feature. :bang:

Please forgive me, I couldn't resist. Welcome to the 'Fest!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
153 Posts
Do not, I repeat DO NOT go to Circle BMW for a new car purchase. They are notorious for the levels to which they will go to treat customers like dirt. They basically laughed at me when I asked for an offer better the ED MSRP on my '05 E46CiC. This was 4 months ago so I doubt much has changed.

They are excellent for parts and service though :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,548 Posts
gwells67 said:
Do not, I repeat DO NOT go to Circle BMW for a new car purchase. They are notorious for the levels to which they will go to treat customers like dirt. They basically laughed at me when I asked for an offer better the ED MSRP on my '05 E46CiC. This was 4 months ago so I doubt much has changed.

They are excellent for parts and service though :)
Really? I am surprised. I never heard any bad things, but if that's how they treated you, then I must definitely change my advice to "keep away". On a positive note, I have had much success in dealing with Northern New Jersey dealers.

R.R.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,548 Posts
MARCUS545 said:
Have you considered the 5 series instead? Being from Jersey you might find the large trunk a useful feature. :bang:

Please forgive me, I couldn't resist. Welcome to the 'Fest!
Ha-Ha! No, my last name is not Soprano. There could be some distant relation I'm not aware of though.....(LOL).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,552 Posts
MARCUS545 said:
Have you considered the 5 series instead? Being from Jersey you might find the large trunk a useful feature. :bang:
Oh Gosh, I kill me! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
368 Posts
MARCUS545 said:
Have you considered the 5 series instead? Being from Jersey you might find the large trunk a useful feature. :bang:

Please forgive me, I couldn't resist. Welcome to the 'Fest!
Geez - come on folks - it's just a quick hop down to Route 17, hit I-80 to the Meadowlands. 20 minutes max :) Besides, they've starting digging for Xanadu, so you've got plenty of room. The hand sticking up with the Teamster's ring is Jimmy - show a little respect & don't step on him, OK? :p
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top