BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I Know Nothing
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Let me first start by saying this is my first post. Ever. :wave: For the longest time I've had my heart set on a Boxster S but ever since driving my girlfriends 328i 'vert I'm a changed man. I'm now dead set on a 335i coupe via ED this fall. Now as much as this forum has offered me invaluable information over the past couple months I still have quite a few questions. I've utilized the search feature quite a bit so if I ask questions that have already been asked a million times please don't :flame: me or get :mad: or :banghead: at my incompetence. (And especially don't :sabrina: me. I don't even know what the heck that is!) I'm very excited at the whole process of learning and ordering and picking up my car - and, well, I'm sure the driving won't be that bad. In the future I hope to contribute as much to this forum as I've already taken away....

Now, on to my first question. Has anyone had a positive experience with a knowledgable CA in the Pacific Northwest - namely Seattle/Tacoma - when it comes to the entire ED process? Like I said, I'm looking for a late October pick-up so there's lots of time and I've done a lot of research as to what I'm looking for and (hopefully) how much over invoice to pay, but I would love to have someone who has done ED before to work with. I'm thinking it will make the experience so much more enjoyable and efficient. Any help is greatly appreciated and I'm all for unsolicited advice. Thanks in advance everyone!

Zac

PS - I'm going to post a portion of this in the New Member forum. Hope that's not a big :nono:

·
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest!
932 Posts
Contact Ron Hanson at BMW NW. PM me if you need more details.

·
I Know Nothing
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the quick reply Erik!
I've actually had another member PM me about Jim so it looks as if your positive reference is unanimous. The thread you referenced was informative as well. It looks like I need to refine my "search" abilities a bit more. Thanks again.

·
Registered
254 Posts
+1 on Ron Hansen at BMW Northwest in Fife. He's handling my April 335 E.D. and he's been fantastic.

·
Premium Member
7,705 Posts
Jim Mannheimer at Salem BMW is my dealer of for the purchase of last 17 cars and 14 of which are ED cars (add 5 more to include my brother). He is the only bimmerfest.com board sponsor in the Pacific Northwest (and we greatly appreciate you give the sponsors to our boards your business as these boards will not be here without their support ;))

He is by far the most experienced dealer when it comes to ED and have the best pricing. Give my boy a holler last so you know what a great deal and how easy it is to an ED w/ no hassle:D

cheers,

beewang:bigpimp:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I echo the prior comments and highly recommend Jim Mannheimer in Salem. It is worth the short drive for a hassle-free experience at a price that beats all competitors.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Jim Manheimer: BMW of Salem!!!

You can't ask for a better person to do a European Deliveryfor you. Jim does about 50 every year.

He did a superb job on mine and I am getting another new BMW from Jim next week.

His phone number is 503.399.9541!

·
Registered
104 Posts
If you would like to stick with local dealers, I can recommend Mark Harrington of BMW Seattle. He has done ED for himself in the past and for me last Summer.
He gave me the best deal without negotiation and did everything over the phone and email.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Jim Mannheimer at BMW of Salem is the man. Picking up a 2009 528xi next monday to replace my 535i which is coming off lease. Both deals great no dicker or tricks. No one in Wa will beat him.

·
I Know Nothing
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone for all the advice. It's suddenly a no-brainer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts