BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an ED coming up October 2 and have just started planning... well, if by just started i mean "I'd like to see some castles" :)

Please post suggestions on what i must see. I have 10 days and no solid plans yet. Haven't been to Germany since i was 10 years old...

Thanks!

·
Freude am Fahren
19,695 Posts
I have an ED coming up October 2 and have just started planning... well, if by just started i mean "I'd like to see some castles" :)

Please post suggestions on what i must see. I have 10 days and no solid plans yet. Haven't been to Germany since i was 10 years old...

Thanks!
How about the ruins for the castle where Richard the Lionhearted (Richard Löwenherz) was held captive in Dürnstein?

·
Don't be a left lane hog
3,189 Posts
What countries are you interested in seeing?

·
Freude am Fahren
19,695 Posts
Everyone has different must-see ideas.

We need to know more about you (nice meeting you today btw).

Do you like museums, theater, hiking, parks, castles (you said that), mountains, lakes, science museums, bmw factories, fine dining...

the list goes on and on.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
things to see

I'm generally interested in museums, factories, technical stuff :) science & industry museums would be great. I'm definitely going to stop by the BMW and Audi factories, how do I book tours for those?

Castles, lakes, mountains are definitely of interest, I had a great vacation many years ago driving through the Italian countryside and stopping at a little natural history museum inside a huge manor house.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,357 Posts

·
Freude am Fahren
19,695 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts