BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just signed the papers at the dealer today for 3/17 pick up.

Dealer has BMW, MB & Porsche and stated that they do way more MB ED than BMW according to him it's 7 to 1.

He also said Porsche charges about $5,000 more for ED :dunno:

Also got my ED kit finally, with the incredible :rofl: BMW pen!

All set to go, one week and counting! :D

·
Using SPF 45
3,672 Posts
mlahti said:
Dealer has BMW, MB & Porsche and stated that they do way more MB ED than BMW according to him it's 7 to 1.
By all accounts, BMW has the best deal (other than perhaps volvo, who also throws in airfare--I think). Guess there are a lot mor erich MB buyers who want a vacation as part of the deal.

·
Registered
668 Posts
As far as I know MB, Volvo and Porsche has it. I'm really surprised Audi does not do it. They have the right American demographics that would go for it. I know a person who wanted to buy an Audi but went with BMW because of the ED program.

·
iLike iDrive
415 Posts
mlahti said:
He also said Porsche charges about $5,000 more for ED :dunno:
For Porsche, ED is an extra cost option on top of US MSRP. I believe the ED cost depends on the model. $5K might be for high-end 911s.

The MB ED program has been around longer than BMW, and probably with plenty of return buyers.

I thought Saab also did ED.

·
Have a world-class day
756 Posts
Last I checked MB was giving 7% off MSRP and a free night's Hotel but don't think airfare was included.

·
Registered
83 Posts
eimSD said:
Volvo offers 2 tickets to Europe with their overseas delivery program...
Plus a free one night hotel stay....

As far as ED programs go, I think Volvo has the best set of incentives. One negative is that if you do a drop off outside two locations that they specify you pay an extra fee. May do my next ED with them if wife decides to get XC90.

·
Official
27 Posts
For my 2004 530i Iworked from the invoice price of the rate and not the MSRP. The Invoice prices for BMW are available on this site.
Is there any place where we can find MB invoice prices?

Regards
Vic

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.