BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like I am getting my Offer! from my local dealer.
330Ci
topaz blue/natural brown leather
premium
sports
xenon

My original price was 37285 but they said there is a Maco fee of $200. anyone know what this is? either case total sounds good.
Anyone think otherwise before I start filling out paper work or am I making a good deal!

·
Registered
138 Posts
you dont pay MACO for Euro Dilevery cars, atleast i didnt pay any. Normally anything like 1500 dollars over invoice is considered as a great deal. I got mine for 1000 over invoice and the only thing i paid was the destination charges along with 1000 over invoice

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
euro delivery

basically he is getting 1200 instead of 1000 then. still good?
what is maco? once I understand it should I noegotiate that out.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks. I just called him back and he said they charge Maco on all cars coming in through the Bayone port in Jersey.
Thank you for the heads up.
and thanks everyone for helping out. Looks like first week of March is expected delivery.
yeeee haaa!

·
Using SPF 45
3,672 Posts
Sounds to me like he's trying to get $200 more. MACO shouldn't be charged on ED cars--that's part of the reason they're cheaper.

But you have a pretty good deal even at $1200 over invoice. It's not worth losing the deal over. You might ask him to throw in some freebies, such as hats, key chains, etc., since you had a deal without MACO and now he wants to put it in, and it's his fault he forgot to.

·
Registered
1 Posts
According to my calculations he's paying $2410 over invoice? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

30130 base
2640 premium
545 sport
635 xenon
430 paint
695 dest
35075 invoice ?
2410 dealer profit
37485 price paid

·
Casey!
17,665 Posts
sthoppil said:
Looks like I am getting my Offer! from my local dealer.
330Ci
topaz blue/natural brown leather
Congratulations. I am doing ED in April for an '04 because I wanted the 6 speed. Also, as I understand it Topaz is being replaced with Mystic Blue for '04 models. Did you see the Mystic? It is darker than Topaz but lighter than Orient. Perfect, in my book.

SteveH

·
Registered
328 Posts
lewc said:
According to my calculations he's paying $2410 over invoice? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

30130 base
2640 premium
545 sport
635 xenon
430 paint
695 dest
35075 invoice ?
2410 dealer profit
37485 price paid
That's what I got too?????

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry folks. I did not include the auto in there for 1210. so i think that sounds better now. PSHEWWW. you guys had me sacred looking for my files. I thought i might have royally screwed up and did some wrong calculations on my spreadsheet. I think I am now back to 1200 over invoice. Thanks all for checking me! its good to know there is a community of loyal beemer fans who care!

have not scheduled a date yet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts