BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

ED Question...

993 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Kenny@JleviSW 
#1 ·
So here's a question I have that I cant seem to get answered by searching.. fellas, help me out please.

If I Lease , European Delivery, do the payments start immediately, or as soon as it gets to the states? Some help please? Thank You all.

#2 ·
People here might know the answer (I did ED, but I bought the car), but you might want to ask this in the ED forum here on bimmerfest.

#4 ·
+1

Check out the ED forum :thumbup: like BrianSF mentioned

#5 ·
your payment starts 2 weeks prior to the pick up of the car in Germany. BMW makes your second payment, but they add .0004% to the MF rate to cover that, so essentially you still paying for it just on the back end :)

#6 · (Edited)
I thought they add .0003% to the MF. :dunno:

Where is Jspira when you have an ED question? haha

#9 ·
It starts the day that you sign for the car. BMW will cover the second payment for you since your car will be on the boat. However, like others have mentioned, they will tag on .0003 to make up for it. The .0004 is how much dealers are allowed to mark up the MF on all cars.. Thus if you do ED they can technically mark it up by .0004 + .0003 = .0007.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.