BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am picking up my 330i in Munich on Dec. 9th. The car is already at code 160, production completed and I am assuming its on its way or already at the delivery center. Does any one have any details on what happens to the car between now and the time I pick it up? Is it sitting outside for the whole time? How many miles can I expect on it at pickup? Thanks.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Buff_AGM said:
I am picking up my 330i in Munich on Dec. 9th. The car is already at code 160, production completed and I am assuming its on its way or already at the delivery center. Does any one have any details on what happens to the car between now and the time I pick it up? Is it sitting outside for the whole time? How many miles can I expect on it at pickup? Thanks.
I don't know what happens to the car during the time before pickup, but I thought I read somewhere that they always have the car complete production 30 days before ED pickup (as it was in my case) and they use that period to do the European registration and whatnots. There were 3.9 miles on my car at pickup. Have fun!

·
Color blind photographer
1,730 Posts
3.4 miles on mine at pick up in Munich.

BTW, there's now a separate forum for ED posts.

·
Registered
150 Posts
beauport said:
3.4 miles on mine at pick up in Munich.

BTW, there's now a separate forum for ED posts.
now, why do you suppose they feel compelled to drive my car an extra .5 miles :eek: :D

·
Color blind photographer
1,730 Posts
rkny said:

now, why do you suppose they feel compelled to drive my car an extra .5 miles :eek: :D
maybe your's was just that much more fun...??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts