· Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Production Number - CHECK
Delivery Date - CHECK
Plane Tickets - CHECK
Travel Itinerary - oh crap.......
:D

Hello, I'm a Euro Delivery Noob, and I'm starting to plan my itinerary for my trip in a month.
After pick up, I'll have 4 full days before I turn it back in and head home.:(

Trying to see if I can have a relaxing trip and spend day 1 in Innsbruck (sightseeing and Swarovski tour), 1 day crossing Stelvio Pass (UPDATE - So no one gets car sick, we agreed not to do Stelvio, so this day will probably be castles), and heading up towards the Ring. 1 day at the ring, and then heading back to Munich on the 4th day to drop the car off.

You think that's too much to compress into a relaxing trip? The wife loves cars, but isn't going to want to spend the entire trip in the car, when there are beer-gardens to sample :thumbup: She almost got sick as a passenger on Deals Gap, so we may have to skip Stelvio.

Do you ED vets think this is possible?

Thanks

· Registered
4,054 Posts
I would drive to the castles and then to Salzburg via the Deutsche Alpenstrasse before heading back to Munich.

· Travel Fever
2,759 Posts
There are nice mountain road around Stelvio area - less dramatic yet still beautiful.

Check out the section between Solden Austria and Merano Italy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.