Bimmerfest BMW banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
2009 M3 E93 w/DCT
1,315 Posts
I have just received an envelope from BMWUSA, welcoming me to their ED program. .... Although the cover letter that came in the envelope stated that the envelope contained meal coupons that could be used at the cafeteria at the Delivery Center, there were no coupons enclosed.
Actually the "coupon" is called a Complimentary Breakfast Or Luncheon Voucher. Duetsche on one side for the Bistro folks and English on the other side. It is on 3.75" x 7.5" manilla card stock. :)

·
2007 X3si
17 Posts
I order in the first week of Jan, and I have not received a welcome packet. I was a bit concerned, so I called the ED department and they said because my order was a "rush order" (not sure what that means or why my order is a rush order), they did not mail me one.

Instead, the lady offered to e-mail me the information in the packet, including the meal coupons. If any of you need the meal coupons, or soft copies of the information I received, please PM me with your e-mail. I'll send you the attachments.

·
Registered
129 Posts
My ED packet had the meal voucher but no fold out map :( (I didnt get the clock either) ... its alright I am leaving soon anyway.

·
Registered
209 Posts
clock comes after the welcome package...

·
Registered
905 Posts
i see your point and you're absolutely right in that the package is a pretty trivial thing, but there is another way to look at it. bmw makes great cars so why shouldn't they also make sure the little details of the purchasing process are taken care of so as not to put any sort of sour taste in a customer's mouth? sometimes it's the little stuff that makes or breaks an experience, no? now i'm not insinuating that the food voucher is a deal breaker for any of the poster but i just think it would serve bmw's ultimate goal of increasing/retaining customers when they pay attention to all the details of the ownership process. just my 1.5 cents :)
+1 - it doesn't really matter but at the same time it kind of does.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
They asked me for my coupon at the delivery center before providing food and I noticed they asked others as well. Mine came w/ a coupon so I would call BMW NA and ask for one.
I got one in my packet too. I am so excited as I'm sure the meal at the ED center will be the highlight of my trip.:banana:

However, I want to know where my Gumby clock is?:madrazz:

21 - 27 of 27 Posts