Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 X3 35i with the dynamic handling package. Three days ago I got an "EDC Malfunction" message that was intermittent, two days ago it came on for good.

After reading the forums I checked the connectors to the shock towers and all were tight, I cleaned the connections and reset them out of caution but I still got an EDC Malfunction message as soon as I started the car.

I hooked up to my BlueDriver and it pulled a few codes, I cleared them all just to make sure I was getting fresh information. The current codes I'm getting via BlueDriver are as follows:

-------

2 Integrated Chassis Management Trouble Codes:

D016F2: Status: Active - message error (indicator checkcontrol Fahrdynamik 03, ID: DISP CC DRDY 03) Sender: ICM V - Timeout ***8226;

D0193C: Status: Active - message error (specification damping ratio passiv, ID: SPEC DMP QTA PSV) Sender: ICM V - Timeout 1

Body Domain Controller Trouble Codes:

9307AA: Status: Active - Check report for description.

1 Central Gateway Module Trouble Codes:

801C20: Status: Active - full central error memory

--------

Anyone have any guidance? My thoughts were that the time out errors may be indicative of a module failure but didn't know if anyone had experienced anything similar.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Use ista+ to get better error descriptions and diagnose using the recommended ista plan.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts