BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 441 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello every body,
I just received my new 520i car 2014 two days ago. I'm newbie in coding but succeed to connect with e-sys and read data.

I'm in a country where connected drive is not available. however my car is equipped with

Can I by coding activate bmw apps and connect internet by phone connection sharing?

Thank you

·
Premium Member
40,505 Posts
BMW Apps Requires a 9C FSC Enabling Code issued by BMW AG for car VIN plus coding.

·
Registered
96 Posts
question

Hello,

for BMW Apps, you will need 9C and coding and for connecting internet by hotspot / tethering using, you need coding.

Thorsten
Hi you said "for internet by tethering , you need coding" in the new NBT?

I tried coding all the lines, and it is imposible in a non-retrofited NBT to activate non internet or BMW LIVE or etc.

Could you tell me why you say that?:dunno:

thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BMW Apps Requires a 9C FSC Enabling Code issued by BMW AG for car VIN plus coding.
shawnsheridan, How can we get a 9C FSC Enabling code ? Supposing I get it, Coding by Esys will enable apps ? is there any tutorial for that. I found no discussion about that.

Thanks a lot

·
Registered
263 Posts
HI,

I can offer the FSC 9C for your car...
Then import the FSC to your HU and edit the VO and recode your HU, thats all.

Thorsten

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There is no possible problems with warranty at all.
You should buy FSC code, import it to NBT, add 6NR to FA and code NBT with this modified FA
Since I m newbi, I m searching the forum for tutorial importing code, importing 6NR et enabling apps. I find no examples yet. If you have links I will appreciate.

what about internet connection ? the car will automatically connect via phone ?

Bmw remote app in the phone will work or not ?

Thanks

·
Registered
92 Posts
Since I m newbi, I m searching the forum for tutorial importing code, importing 6NR et enabling apps. I find no examples yet. If you have links I will appreciate.

what about internet connection ? the car will automatically connect via phone ?

Bmw remote app in the phone will work or not ?

Thanks
Shawn's post about FSC code import: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7378290&postcount=2

After this procedure you will get bmw remote app working through Bluetooth or USB.

Internet won't work :tsk:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

i am trying to activate BMW Apps 6NR on my F10 09/2011.
Can someone offer me the fitting fsc for my car please? I would send VIN via PM.

Regards,
eldo

·
Premium Member
40,505 Posts
Hi,

i am trying to activate BMW Apps 6NR on my F10 09/2011.
Can someone offer me the fitting fsc for my car please? I would send VIN via PM.

Regards,
eldo
PM sent.

·
Premium Member
40,505 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,505 Posts
1 - 20 of 441 Posts