BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

381 - 400 of 441 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, just new here and i have a f10 535d. It***8217;s nbt system 10/2012 and i have BimmerCode app and i want app on idrive. It***8217;s possible ? FSC code required ?

·
Registered
786 Posts
Can I add BMW apps to the following vehicle with these options? If so, instructions please. Thanks

stock 2011 F25 CIC

S609A Navigation system Professional
S610A Head-up display
S615A Extended BMW Online Information
S639A Preparation f mobile phone cpl. USA/CDN
S645A BMW US Radio
S655A Satellite tuner
S677A HiFi system Professional DSP
S697A Area-Code 1 for DVD
S6AAA BMW TeleServices
S6ABA Control, Teleservices
S6NLA Connection Bluetooth + USB devices incl.
S6UHA Traffic Information
S6VCA Control, Combox

·
Premium Member
40,505 Posts
Hello, just new here and i have a f10 535d. It's nbt system 10/2012 and i have BimmerCode app and i want app on idrive. It's possible ? FSC code required ?
Can I add BMW apps to the following vehicle with these options? If so, instructions please. Thanks

stock 2011 F25 CIC

S609A Navigation system Professional
S610A Head-up display
S615A Extended BMW Online Information
S639A Preparation f mobile phone cpl. USA/CDN
S645A BMW US Radio
S655A Satellite tuner
S677A HiFi system Professional DSP
S697A Area-Code 1 for DVD
S6AAA BMW TeleServices
S6ABA Control, Teleservices
S6NLA Connection Bluetooth + USB devices incl.
S6UHA Traffic Information
S6VCA Control, Combox
PM's sent.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

Can I please get a list of steps to enable bmw apps on my F30 2013? I also need the fsc code so will appreciate if someone can tell me how to get that and the price? My car has NBT already and I can see the ConnectedDrive option but don't have the bmw apps listed.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,
I am browsing this forum and now I registered to ask is it possible to add BMW apps to my F10 520d (DX13274) 2012. My navigation is CIC - Professional.
I tried to use Connected drive, but it seems that isn't active even if I share internet in iPhone (hotspot).

How to get the code to my car? Is it worth it? Mainly I plan to use spotify :)

Thanks a lot for any information.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello,
I am browsing this forum and now I registered to ask is it possible to add BMW apps to my F10 520d (DX13274) 2012. My navigation is CIC - Professional.
I tried to use Connected drive, but it seems that isn't active even if I share internet in iPhone (hotspot).

How to get the code to my car? Is it worth it? Mainly I plan to use spotify

Try VO coding option 6NR...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello,

How to get the code to my car? Is it worth it? Mainly I plan to use spotify

Try VO coding option 6NR...
Though I think this is a subcription based service so you either need to book respective package that includes apps functionality via bmw ConnectedDrive portal/store or you have to enable online services via phone (not vehicle's SIM card) and change provisioning file accordingly. Best regards, E.

·
Premium Member
40,505 Posts
Hi,

Can I please get a list of steps to enable bmw apps on my F30 2013? I also need the fsc code so will appreciate if someone can tell me how to get that and the price? My car has NBT already and I can see the ConnectedDrive option but don't have the bmw apps listed.

Thanks in advance.
Hello,

How to get the code to my car? Is it worth it? Mainly I plan to use spotify :)

BMW Apps requires a 9C FSC Enabling Code and Coding, PM's sent.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, sorry but im another one who wants enable apps in my F11 535d. Its got the wide nav 6NS, connected drive etc but no 6NR. Any chance of a step by step on how to do it and a rough price for the code please. Thanks in advance!

Olly

·
Premium Member
40,505 Posts
Hi, sorry but im another one who wants enable apps in my F11 535d. Its got the wide nav 6NS, connected drive etc but no 6NR. Any chance of a step by step on how to do it and a rough price for the code please. Thanks in advance!

Olly
PM sent.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I also have the CiC Navigation with Combox. Production date is 12/2011.
Hello Shawn, I would like to activate 6NR on my 2011 335d, Can you help?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking to permanently code BMW apps, update map data on my BMW f10

Hey all.

I have a 2014 BWM f10 and was wondering if it's possible to permanently code access to BMW apps on my car along with updating the map data on my car's navigation. I'd also like to see if I can permanently keep real time traffic information coded onto my BMW as well. Is it possible to do all of these things? If so, can i get sent the info needed to do this?

I already have experience coding stuff into my BMW and have successfully coded in things such as Sport +, Comfort Access, folding mirrors, etc. It's been a while since i've done that, however, and i've kinda forgot how to do certain things.

Also, not sure if I have a CIC or NBT head unit. I have the long screen style of entertainment system installed on my BMW if that helps.

Can anyone provide some tutorial or info on how to do the above, if possible? Thanks in advance! :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
40,505 Posts
Hey all.

I have a 2014 BWM f10 and was wondering if it's possible to permanently code access to BMW apps on my car along with updating the map data on my car's navigation. I'd also like to see if I can permanently keep real time traffic information coded onto my BMW as well. Is it possible to do all of these things? If so, can i get sent the info needed to do this?

I already have experience coding stuff into my BMW and have successfully coded in things such as Sport +, Comfort Access, folding mirrors, etc. It's been a while since i've done that, however, and i've kinda forgot how to do certain things.

Also, not sure if I have a CIC or NBT head unit. I have the long screen style of entertainment system installed on my BMW if that helps.

Can anyone provide some tutorial or info on how to do the above, if possible? Thanks in advance! :thumbup:
You have NBT. RTTI is a Telematic Subscription Service, requiring Whitelisted VIN with authorization on BMW Server. BMW Apps and Map require FSC Enabling Codes. PM sent.

·
Premium Member
40,505 Posts
381 - 400 of 441 Posts