401 - 420 of 441 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,505 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Also stuck on bmw apps

Shawn, could you please help me out to? i'm completely stuck with how i could get BMW apps on my F21 1 serie. I normally code my car with bimmercode (app)

·
Premium Member
40,505 Posts
Shawn, could you please help me out to? i'm completely stuck with how i could get BMW apps on my F21 1 serie. I normally code my car with bimmercode (app)
PM sent.

·
Premium Member
40,505 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
@shawnsheridan, you can send me the FSC Code too please?

Mine is an E92 2011 December with CIC and C1A Firmware and S6VC Combox.

·
Premium Member
40,505 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Correct coding for BMW apps

Hi shawn,

I have impoted the FSC to my Idrive system, However I am unable figure out the correct codding parameters so that BMW live and BMW apps are displayed under apps and utilise the bluetooth tethering function for data. I am using bimmercode, Could you assist me?

·
Premium Member
40,505 Posts
Hi shawn,

I have impoted the FSC to my Idrive system, However I am unable figure out the correct codding parameters so that BMW live and BMW apps are displayed under apps and utilise the bluetooth tethering function for data. I am using bimmercode, Could you assist me?
Only Coding is VO Coding with 6NR and 6AL. Only NBT2 can Apps via Bluetooth. Other Head Units require Cable.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey @shawnsheridan, is there any way you can help me get BMW apps on my 2012 F30. I believe I have the CIC version of iDrive and I'm pretty sure I have the combox in the trunk, under the carpet. I've got the premium Bluetooth feature working via the bimmercode app. Hopefully that helps

·
Premium Member
40,505 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,505 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,505 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Shawn,
Can you also help me on how to get BMW apps for a F31? Production date: 2015-09-21
Many thanks in advance.

401 - 420 of 441 Posts