BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

421 - 440 of 441 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,505 Posts
Hi Shawn,
Can you also help me on how to get BMW apps for a F31? Production date: 2015-09-21
Many thanks in advance.
PM sent.

·
Premium Member
40,505 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Shawn, could you please help me out to? i'm completely stuck with how i could get BMW apps on my F25 X3 2016 NBTevo

·
Premium Member
40,505 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
@shawnsheridan

Hello,
I have a question, my 2012 F10 has options for connected drive but it never works, I paired my iPhone and enabled internet hotspot via bluetooth, when I press on ConnectedDrive it shows loading and after 5 minutes tells me is not possible and I have to call BMW, when I try to add my VIN in BMW Remote app it tells me the car is not supported.

I have called BMW and they told me is impossible to make it work because I have old equipment and also these features were working only in France.
Is there a coding way to enable them ? I am interested in BMW Remote app on iPhone.

My car has these options related to connectivity

S609A Navigation system Professional
S612A BMW Assist
S615A Extended BMW Online Information
S616A BMW Online
S633A Preparation, mobile phone, Business
S676A HiFi speaker system
S698A Area-Code 2 for DVD
S6AAA BMW TeleServices
S6ABA Control, Teleservices
S6VCA Control, Combox

Thanks

·
Premium Member
40,505 Posts
@shawnsheridan

Hello,
I have a question, my 2012 F10 has options for connected drive but it never works, I paied my iPhone and enabled internet hotspot via bluetooth, when I press on ConnectedDrive it shows loading and after 5 minutes tells me is not possible and I have to call BMW, when I try to add my VIN in BMW Remote app it tells me the car is not supported.

I have called BMW and they told me is impossible to make it work because I have old equipment and also these features were working only in France.
Is there a coding way to enable them ? I am interested in BMW Remote app on iPhone.

My car has these options related to connectivity

S609A Navigation system Professional
S612A BMW Assist
S615A Extended BMW Online Information
S616A BMW Online
S633A Preparation, mobile phone, Business
S676A HiFi speaker system
S698A Area-Code 2 for DVD
S6AAA BMW TeleServices S6ABA Control, Teleservices
S6VCA Control, Combox

Thanks
No, can't be coded. If you want to add BMW Apps then a 9C FSC Code is needed and Coding for 6NR.

·
Premium Member
40,505 Posts
Sorry, I am total newbie to this, I have vgate and bimmercode, coding 6NR can be done with these ? Also if I code 6NR I will have internet access ?
You need 9C FSC Code before you can worry about coding BMW Apps. No, you cant do with Bimmercode, and no it wont enable Internet.

·
Premium Member
40,505 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,505 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello shawn can you tell me if it's possible for a G20 330IX to get back carplay and all bmw apps I had them when I bought the car but they disappeared. the reason is that the car is from us and can't connect to french network If it can connect through iphone connection all the services will be back
can you help me with this?

·
Premium Member
40,505 Posts
Hello shawn can you tell me if it's possible for a G20 330IX to get back carplay and all bmw apps I had them when I bought the car but they disappeared. the reason is that the car is from us and can't connect to french network If it can connect through iphone connection all the services will be back
can you help me with this?
I replied to your same PM.

Reactions: miliche

·
Registered
13 Posts
[QUOTE = "dariomatta, post: 10047964, membro: 483074"]
ciao Shawn
potresti inviarmi informazioni sul codice FSC per le app BMW (6NR)?
il tuo codice FSC funziona anche in europa (ITALIA)?

Grazie
[/CITAZIONE]
Ciao, avrei bisogno di chiederti cosa hai ativato con il codice fsc
grazie

·
Premium Member
40,505 Posts
[/CITAZIONE]
Ciao, avrei bisogno di chiederti cosa hai ativato con il codice fsc
grazie
Many activate with 9C FSC Code. It's the official way.

421 - 440 of 441 Posts