BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Brut in a Suit
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are some pics from my 81 63CSi. I just noticed a vacuum hose disconnected from a canister near the AC unit. Can anyone tell me what that is..I reconnected it and now its a helluva difference! The engine has changed some characteristics i.e. the air car is sounding much more throatier, acceleration is a lot more reponsive..or i like to say snappy...and lastly the car is smooth and seems to want to spin the tires on normal take offs...the car feels very light and free flowing in the engine compartment. I am interested in adjusting my valves...question: is it difficult? I have done many of valve adjustments on my 1972 Datsun Bluebird 510. is it similar to adjust the valves in all vehicles of late? thank gentlemen for any info/advice in advance...sincerely Mr. Engine Auto part Vehicle Car Fuel line

Engine Vehicle Auto part Car Peugeot 106

Engine Vehicle Auto part Car Peugeot 106

Engine Auto part Vehicle Car Automotive engine part
Jaws

· Old School
4,146 Posts
If you are getting into serious DIY and you intend to keep the vehicle get the hand book and the Bentley Manual. All standard service items and most problems are covered by them. Happy wrenching :thumbup:

· Old School
4,146 Posts
OK - Find one that does. Isn't the car E28 based?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.