BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 1 of 5 Posts

· Dragon Master of TEXAS!
894 Posts
That brace you are asking is called (m)

tower strut brace or strut bar for short.
You can find them almost anywhere on the web and even at the dealer.
There are three main camps.
1) strong strut (made very well if not the best - material of solid steel or aluminum).
2) Dinan (also made very well - material of solid alumium)
3) All others (questionable design - material - solid metals or tubular metal, and even carbon fiber).

Costs ranges from $150 up to $600, not including installation, which you can do yourself.

Try the following websites:
Strong Strut
Dinan BMW
TC Kline
HMS Motorsports

That is a small list of shops that sell strut bars.

Have fun and good luck.
1 - 1 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.