The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Fantastic :thumb:

Very stunning.....the ACS bug is starting to bite me :D

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Clem said:

Be the first ACS X_Road in North America ;)
Should I hold out for X3 based version:dunno:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Looking sweet, Ed.

You've done a ton of work already. I feel like I've been wasting my time. All I've done is get the CD changer installed and bought all my car care products.

I just clayed the car this week and applied the first coat of Zaino. I didn't know a car could feel so silky smooth! Another coat or two is scheduled for this weekend.

BTW, love your sig. photo!

·
Where am I?
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Re: Episode I: The Imola Menace

DSinSoCal said:
Looking sweet, Ed.

You've done a ton of work already. I feel like I've been wasting my time. All I've done is get the CD changer installed and bought all my car care products.

I just clayed the car this week and applied the first coat of Zaino. I didn't know a car could feel so silky smooth! Another coat or two is scheduled for this weekend.

BTW, love your sig. photo!
Thanks!

I had most of the mods sitting in my garage for a long time! This past weekend I threw in my UUC shortshifter kit. Actually, things went way slower than I had originally planned due to work. Took 2 weeks out of my life :(

And yes, Zaino does makes your car feel like silk! I wouldn't use anything else on my car.

·
Registered
73 Posts
bimmee said:
I want that red!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(
Bimmee,

I've always liked Electric Red. You don't see a whole lot of those around here. (part of the reason I really love my Orient Blue too)

And, as everyone knows, bright red paint makes cars go faster too. :D

·
Here since day one
7,187 Posts
Ed,

I didn't know you got wheels for your car . . . it looks incredible
Also, the roof spoiler or whatever you call it is pretty cool :thumb: :thumb:

Keep it looking good and enjoy !!!

Another thing, don't forget to show us some interior pictures !!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.