Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

I was coding my sons 2014 F30 328i M-Sport as he wanted to turn on the fog lights with welcome lights because where he parks his car at work is very dark when he leaves work.

Thought everything was going OK but the coding failed.

Coding attempted with Fem_Body was:
mapping_nebelschw_L_part_of_wl > soft_on (default: not_active)
mapping_nebelschw_R_part_of_wl > soft_on (default: not_active)

***extract from FDL Coding***
Caf's werden gesucht
Tal wird generiert
NCD werden gelesen
FDL CAFD-00000794-10.32.15 signieren.
Abarbeitung wird gestartet

TAL execution started.
[] use default timing parameters as an exception occured
[] - [Exception - FEM_BODY_40_ETHERNET] openECUConnection for link
FEM_BODY_40_ETHERNET failed with error MCDError Severity: 2051, Error Code: 49184, Description: Object with name not found, Vendor Code: 3, Vendor Description: provided name FEM_BODY_40_ETHERNET doesn't map to an item
ExecutionID=2019/02/19-20:21:42.560
[] prepareTALExecution started
[] prepareTALExecution finished
[] prepareVehicleForCoding started
[] prepareVehicleForCoding finished
[FEM_BODY - 40] There was an error during TAL execution, please check the log files.
[FEM_BODY - 40] - [Exception - FEM_BODY_40_ETHERNET] openECUConnection for link FEM_BODY_40_ETHERNET failed with error MCDError Severity: 2051, Error Code: 49184, Description: Object with name not found, Vendor Code: 3, Vendor Description: provided name FEM_BODY_40_ETHERNET doesn't map to an item
[] finalizeVehicleCoding started
[] finalizeVehicleCoding finished
[] finalizeTALExecution started
[] finalizeTALExecution finished
TAL execution finished
TAL-Execution finished with status: "FinishedWithError". [C207]
TAL execution finished. Duration: "11s". [C206]
Abarbeitung beendet
***Extract from Transaction Report***
Transaktions-Report: Aktion: FDL Codieren

FEM_BODY [40]
cdDeploy FinishedWithError
cafd_00000794-016_050_021 NotExecutable
***Extract from e-Sys log file***
FEM_BODY_40_ETHERNET failed with error MCDError Severity: 2051, Error Code: 49184, Description: Object with name not found, Vendor Code: 3, Vendor Description: provided name FEM_BODY_40_ETHERNET doesn't map to an item</MsgText>
<MsgArgs>
<MsgArg>FEM_BODY_40_ETHERNET</MsgArg>
<MsgArg>MCDError Severity: 2051, Error Code: 49184, Description: Object with name not found, Vendor Code: 3, Vendor Description: provided name FEM_BODY_40_ETHERNET doesn't map to an item</MsgArg>
Any suggestions of why I got this error, all coding I've previously have done has been 100% successful.

Cheerz :) :D ;)

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hi,

I was coding my sons 2014 F30 328i M-Sport as he wanted to turn on the fog lights with welcome lights because where he parks his car at work is very dark when he leaves work.

Thought everything was going OK but the coding failed.

Coding attempted with Fem_Body was:
mapping_nebelschw_L_part_of_wl > soft_on (default: not_active)
mapping_nebelschw_R_part_of_wl > soft_on (default: not_active)

Any suggestions of why I got this error, all coding I've previously have done has been 100% successful.

Are you sure you have selected the correct chassis and used the correct connection ?

https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8977385&postcount=2

/Weebyx

·
Registered
38 Posts
The first thing to check if the LED fog lights don***8217;t work is the fuse box.Already look into owner***8217;s manual. Not only will this give you the location of fuse box, but also which fuse controls which circuit.

·
Premium Member
40,041 Posts
"FEM_BODY_40_ETHERNET doesn't map to an item", means you selected either the wrong E-Sys Launcher Car Series or E-Sys Connection Target.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Shawn,

Yep, I'd selected the wrong e-Sys Connection Target, I think I selected the top F001 instead of F020.

Tried again tonight and coding went fine.

"FEM_BODY_40_ETHERNET doesn't map to an item", means you selected either the wrong E-Sys Launcher Car Series or E-Sys Connection Target.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts