Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is this a good deal? Estoril Blue X5 4.6.

Is this a good deal. 2002 4.6 X5 Estoril blue with black and suede interior. no nav. 83000 miles on it. Private owner, for 30k. Very good condition, with lots of highway miles. the only thing turning me off, is the fact that it has the so-called pokadot suede inserts.

Is this a good deal?

Has anyone seen the seats in person. What do you think they look like?

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
serbstyle1 said:
Is this a good deal. 2002 4.6 X5 Estoril blue with black and suede interior. no nav. 83000 miles on it. Private owner, for 30k. Very good condition, with lots of highway miles. the only thing turning me off, is the fact that it has the so-called pokadot suede inserts.

Is this a good deal?

Has anyone seen the seats in person. What do you think they look like?
Pokadot suede inserts aren't that bad looking......they just "sound" worse than they actually look in person. As for the price, it's a pretty good price, given the exception of not having NAV, I've seen these cars going for $25k-$28k at dealer auctions w/NAV. Hope this helps.
:)

·
Tar Heel Faithful
14,127 Posts
I'd get it, but just make sure it has no electrical or reliabiliy problems. I know a couple friends and relatives that have X5s and once something goes wrong, for some reason it keeps breaking. Nevertheless, it sounds like a great deal, plus awesome color combo. The suede really doesn't look that bad at all.

I like the fact it doesnt have nav........I hate how the X5 makes you deal with a cassette if you order nav. (WHO LISTENS TO CASSETTE?!) :rofl:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts