BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I´m from germany and I use Esys for coding my BMW F30 2014.

I have 2 questions:

1. I want to start in EcoPro mode, when I start my car. How is this possible to code it?
2. How can I add U.S. indicator to my parking light?

I hope, you can help me.

Greetings, crazybeamter

·
Premium Member
43,129 Posts
EcoPro by default should be:

ICM => IcmKod_B_InitEco = verbaut

I do not know what is meant by U.S. Indicator on Parking Light.

·
Registered
158 Posts
If you mean sidemarkers (which only enable in parkinglight or with xenon lights enabled)

MAPPING_SIDEMARKER_L_OUTPUT fra_v_l
MAPPING_SIDEMARKER_R_OUTPUT fra_v_r
MAPPING_SIDEMARKER_L_PWM_LEVEL_STANDARD 6.0v (or any other voltage, the higher, the brighter)
MAPPING_SIDEMARKER_L_PWM_LEVEL_STANDARD 6.0v

·
Premium Member
43,129 Posts
If you mean sidemarkers (which only enable in parkinglight or with xenon lights enabled)

MAPPING_SIDEMARKER_L_OUTPUT fra_v_l
MAPPING_SIDEMARKER_R_OUTPUT fra_v_r
MAPPING_SIDEMARKER_L_PWM_LEVEL_STANDARD 6.0v (or any other voltage, the higher, the brighter)
MAPPING_SIDEMARKER_L_PWM_LEVEL_STANDARD 6.0v
OP shows to have an F10. Those codes are for cars with FEM only, so not for F10.

·
Premium Member
43,129 Posts
Hi Shawn, he notes that he is coding the F30 chassis:D
You are correct. I don't know how I missed that.

Well, the EcoPro Default setting above is for an F10, and if it possible for F30, I am not sure what FDL Code is for it.

·
Registered
158 Posts
You are correct. I don't know how I missed that.

Well, the EcoPro Default setting above is for an F10, and if it possible for F30, I am not sure what FDL Code is for it.
For F20 (f20/f30) chassis, the same FDL value applies to enable/disable ECO pro at start:

ICM => IcmKod_B_InitEco = verbaut (to activate ECO PRO at start)

·
Premium Member
43,129 Posts
For F20 (f20/f30) chassis, the same FDL value applies to enable/disable ECO pro at start:

ICM => IcmKod_B_InitEco = verbaut (to activate ECO PRO at start)
:thumbup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I coded this on my F06 640D, and it switches to ECO PRO when ignition is turned ON, but as soon as engine is started, it turns back to Comfort mode. What else I need to code, to starts in ECO PRO?
I can normally change to ECO PRO mode manually via buttons.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I coded this on my F06 640D, and it switches to ECO PRO when ignition is turned ON, but as soon as engine is started, it turns back to Comfort mode. What else I need to code, to starts in ECO PRO?
I can normally change to ECO PRO mode manually via buttons.
One day after coding, thing resolved by itself, now it works as it should, don't know why it wasn't working immediately.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts