BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
Can someone point me in the direction of getting a working version of Esys software for f series. I believe you need a launcher for this to work which is unavailable, but I’ve heard of Esys versions that have eternal tokens ?

Thanks in advance

· Premium Member
47,719 Posts
Hi all
Can someone point me in the direction of getting a working version of Esys software for f series. I believe you need a launcher for this to work which is unavailable, but I've heard of Esys versions that have eternal tokens ?

Thanks in advance
PM sent.

· Premium Member
47,719 Posts
Could someone help me as well? I've been looking on the forum for a few days, but I can't seem to find any download links?
Or maybe a pointer in the right direction?

Thanks!
PM sent.

· Registered
144 Posts
I've downloaded the esys 2.8.2 162b repackaged version from Mr Masters blog and installed and as normal

I've checked the unique token and verified using the inbuilt tool as part of launcher...

However, when i click on the '+' icon to choose the path (c:\programfiles(x86)\tokenmaster\e-sys launcher pro) where eys is installed i get the error "selected patch does not contain a valid installation of e-sys".

😖

· Premium Member
47,719 Posts
I've downloaded the esys 2.8.2 162b repackaged version from Mr Masters blog and installed and as normal

I've checked the unique token and verified using the inbuilt tool as part of launcher...

However, when i click on the '+' icon to choose the path (c:\programfiles(x86)\tokenmaster\e-sys launcher pro) where eys is installed i get the error "selected patch does not contain a valid installation of e-sys".

😖
Reinstall E-Sys and be sure to use default folder location C:\EC-Apps\ESG\E-Sys.

· Registered
144 Posts
Just tried the above mate and installed to C:\EC-Apps\ESG\E-Sys but when I hit the + plus the box that appears shows the correct path but I still get same error message.

The BFU token is in a different folder for what its worth but it does validate etc ok.

I'm using Win 10 and has this working last year but have had to rebuild the laptop. I can't get my head round why it's not working. I don't even get any AV security warning etc

· Premium Member
47,719 Posts
I have no idea then. Delete Launcher and reinstall it.

· Premium Member
47,719 Posts
Shawn, would you mind PMing me info to download launcher pro?
From TokenMaster's Blog:
UPDATE: 06/20/2020 - Uninstall the old version, download and reinstall the new, repackaged version and the updated BFU_XODE.EST
Posted by TokenMaster at 6:16 PM​
Links are there:

E-Sys Launcher PRO 2.8.2???

Reactions: Gomie
1 - 20 of 72 Posts