BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Car Junkie
3,390 Posts
Woah, the side markers are actually in the roundel! That's pretty pimp. :thumbup: I really do like this car.

·
Registered
889 Posts
JPinTO said:
What a whacky car design... just when you think it's looking ok, a picture like this smacks you across the head. The lines are just going every which way.

It's funny, I was scrolling down and thinking to myself that I may have spoke too soon on the looks of the car then the last pic came into view. Hoo boy. Need to see this thing in person, the pics are starting to frustrate me.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
I like it. Much better than a E65 (outlandish) or E36 (BORING). :angel:

·
Into the dark ages
1,523 Posts
The car looks better in grey--- grey seems to hide a lot of the lines better.
a testament to bad design when one looks at different colours to hide the lines of the car.

the lines/cuts in the body panels makes the car look like it's still in concept stages with fake body panels.

and what is up with the break in the body panel right across the hood just above the kidney grills. it looks as though the car had a labotomy and the scar is still visible...

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
ChrisTO said:

and what is up with the break in the body panel right across the hood just above the kidney grills. it looks as though the car had a labotomy and the scar is still visible...

It's a BMW trademark that BMW designers are finally beginning to adapt again. All BMWs other than current generation E46, E39 and last generation E38 ALL have their hood line cut across above the grill.

·
Into the dark ages
1,523 Posts
The HACK said:

It's a BMW trademark that BMW designers are finally beginning to adapt again. All BMWs other than current generation E46, E39 and last generation E38 ALL have their hood line cut across above the grill.
i don't remember seeing it cut across the headlights like that though. it never did line up with the headlights..did it?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts