BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Crotchety Old Fart
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a long time since I posted much -been busy.

I discovered this page somewhere else - it has no relevance to anything on-topic, EXCEPT.....

Way down at the bottom, after you've become totally disgusted and amused at the antics of this guy's ******* neighbor, you will find three pictures of the guy's mailbox. Look carefully at the third mailbox picture.

YIKES!

:lmao:

http://www.knology.net/~carlos/*******.htm

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
WTF?!

Well, I guess this guy says he has his own business...Maybe the guy is rolling in dough. Glad I don't own a silver E46 sedan.

·
I AM CANADIAN!
373 Posts
you've got good eyes! :D

·
Now with Nano
1,310 Posts
fuselier said:
I discovered this page somewhere else - it has no relevance to anything on-topic, EXCEPT.....

Way down at the bottom, after you've become totally disgusted and amused at the antics of this guy's ******* neighbor, you will find three pictures of the guy's mailbox. Look carefully at the third mailbox picture.

yeah, that's why I posted it the off topic area to begin with. I just know that guy lurks over here or on the org or something. ;)

·
Crotchety Old Fart
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Re: Even morons drive E46s

31st330i said:

yeah, that's why I posted it the off topic area to begin with. I just know that guy lurks over here or on the org or something. ;)
That's funny! I saw it on a golf board I also post on. Never checked in the OT forum here....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.