BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ever been done? Let's find my car at Freimann...

Is anyone picking up their BMW in the next few days at Freimann? I saw on another thread with a picture (from slightly elevated above) of the ED lot? You think you could pick a specific car out of that lot? Or is it possible to get closer to the lot? If so...

My TiAg 325i (US Spec, standard wheels, black leather, alum trim, xenon, nav) should be sitting in the Freimann lot. BMWNA 800 # says vehicle was completed on Wednesday and it is now being transported to port (which is Freimann for an ED). Someone want to try to find my baby in the ED lot and take a picture of it for me? That would be so cool....

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is it not possible? No one want to try to do it?

If someone can do it for me (i.e. if it is possible), I will do it for someone when I am there 9/4, and that person can do it for the the next person when they do their ED.

We could make this a fun tradition for those who are too eager to wait to set eyes (if only digitally) on their cars...

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
furidoman said:
Is anyone picking up their BMW in the next few days at Freimann? I saw on another thread with a picture (from slightly elevated above) of the ED lot? You think you could pick a specific car out of that lot? Or is it possible to get closer to the lot? If so...

My TiAg 325i (US Spec, standard wheels, black leather, alum trim, xenon, nav) should be sitting in the Freimann lot. BMWNA 800 # says vehicle was completed on Wednesday and it is now being transported to port (which is Freimann for an ED). Someone want to try to find my baby in the ED lot and take a picture of it for me? That would be so cool....
You refer to my post with picture of lot. The picture was taken from balcony near cafe. I am not sure if you allow go down to the lot, but in my case I don't have time (and I do have the same request from one of the member of this board). On July 14 morning there was only two car for pick up. We even didn't finish our breakfast when they call my name.

·
Registered
324 Posts
furidoman said:

not in the next few days but I'll be there on the 21st! :)

·
Registered
324 Posts
sure, I'll do my best :)
your first post has all your options right?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.