BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks.

Thanks. I'll go see if I can find more on this and then buy it. I like the idea of the protection lasting more than a few weeks considered all the elbow work I put into the entire process of washing and then waxing the exterior!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Re: Thanks.

Nebr330xi said:
Thanks. I'll go see if I can find more on this and then buy it. I like the idea of the protection lasting more than a few weeks considered all the elbow work I put into the entire process of washing and then waxing the exterior!
it's a polymer system and there are many of those. you can get zaino, klasse, blackire, platinum. here for polymers, zaino and klasse rule. carnaubas go across the board.

·
10,856 Posts
I can personally state that blackfire sucks balls. Beyond that... My car has turtlewax on it at the moment. :p

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Nick325xiT 5spd said:
I can personally state that blackfire sucks balls. Beyond that... My car has turtlewax on it at the moment. :p
never having used BF i cannot dispute. i will say that everything i read said taht it did not give teh lasting protection that polymers are supposed to... i have klasse right now, but my car is on the dying layer of blitz topped with p21s

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.