BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I use Blitz to wax, but I just saw this on AutoGeeks. Think it's okay to use? Works as advertised?

Platinum Products

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Nebr330xi said:
I use Blitz to wax, but I just saw this on AutoGeeks. Think it's okay to use? Works as advertised?

Platinum Products
never used them, but heard good things... might want to check autopia (i'm not sure, the boards were down most of the week as they are moving to new servers and such)

blitz is still best bang for buck

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks.

Thanks. I'll go see if I can find more on this and then buy it. I like the idea of the protection lasting more than a few weeks considered all the elbow work I put into the entire process of washing and then waxing the exterior!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Re: Thanks.

Nebr330xi said:
Thanks. I'll go see if I can find more on this and then buy it. I like the idea of the protection lasting more than a few weeks considered all the elbow work I put into the entire process of washing and then waxing the exterior!
it's a polymer system and there are many of those. you can get zaino, klasse, blackire, platinum. here for polymers, zaino and klasse rule. carnaubas go across the board.

·
10,856 Posts
I can personally state that blackfire sucks balls. Beyond that... My car has turtlewax on it at the moment. :p

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Nick325xiT 5spd said:
I can personally state that blackfire sucks balls. Beyond that... My car has turtlewax on it at the moment. :p
never having used BF i cannot dispute. i will say that everything i read said taht it did not give teh lasting protection that polymers are supposed to... i have klasse right now, but my car is on the dying layer of blitz topped with p21s

·
Banned
22,730 Posts
Nick325xiT 5spd said:
I believe someone was saying that they changed their formula, and that it has dropped in quality (aka Sucks) since.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts