BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was having issue with the navigation option not showing up on idrive as well as it not sending navigation to the cluster after a black cluster upgrade.

I then redid a code after adding 609 to my FA. Now I see this as my main screen. Everything as in the Sub menus shows up fine in full screen. Reverse cam etc all seems
To work fine . But navigation is not as it ask me
To enter code to enable navigation. Any ideas what I did wrongly? It’s a retrofitted Evo unit.

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Set it to id6 lite and it***8217;s looks fine now. However when I start navigation, it ask me
To insert USB with correct activation to start navigation. I will try to insert a USB with my update Map to see if it works.

Thanks all!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Navigation still a no go. I tried using last year map but it still prompted me to insert a map with a valid activation code. Can I get such a map with activation code? I used to be able to just update map without fsc code. It seems like all my fsc cert are in place with no errors.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Hello!

The Evo is retrofitted and due to this the FSC are also not oirginal. Use a new FSC set for this unit. If you updated the Evo to an i-level 18-11-5xx you cannot do it via USB-stick. In that case you have to use your enet cable and special tools like femtoevo or featureinstaller with the correct files (which you have to buy).

CU Oliver

1 - 8 of 8 Posts