BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
V8 Powered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chronicles of my 540i.

Will be updating this as I update my car.

I just needed a place to put my car's progress. Mahalo for looking.

In the Beginning...

Tinted

+ clear tails and clear sidemarkers

+ clear xenons and angels headlights

+ magnaflow muffler and shark fin antenna

·
Registered
414 Posts
For the love of god man, burn the wheels in a fire! I've got one of those as a spare in my trunk... its what my car came with. Yuck :( Otherwise, looks clean and I love blue cars.

·
V8 Powered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looks good, shark fin has to go. what % tint is it? ceramic?
Thanks! ...but the fin looks good with the nostrils (grills). If the E39 was an animal it would definitely be a shark.

Tinted 35% all around 'cept for windshield for legality.

For the love of god man, burn the wheels in a fire! I've got one of those as a spare in my trunk... its what my car came with. Yuck :( Otherwise, looks clean and I love blue cars.
hater ^^^ :p
Hey stop hatin on my roulettes!

They are staying on until I figure out which wheels I wanna get!

·
bates man
914 Posts
next update should me

lowered :)

·
V8 Powered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know I haven't updated for the longest time but here are some new additions since last time:

added M5 steering wheel and airbag

M5 mirrors and Go Pro HD Hero

megan coilovers e39 application

installing passenger side

old oem shocks/strut

front side will be lowered a little bit more. rear will stay the same. plenty more room to go lower if need be.

m5 trunk lip with exotics tuning rear diffuser

·
Registered
12,022 Posts
car looks awesome, not a fan of those wheels though.

·
Registered
36 Posts
...brings back good memories of Waikiki. I stayed in that hotel by the mall where you took some of those pictures. Oh yeah, the car looks good too...

·
V8 Powered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks for the compliments fellas :)

car looks awesome, not a fan of those wheels though.
:)

Did you install the megan coilovers yourself and how do they ride? Are those OEM mirrors? Looking Good
yes, with a lot of help with a friend. the rears was a pain in the ass to install though since we had to remove half the interior to get access to it :mad: but it was fun and the ride is comfortable yet corners much better with no body roll. the m5 mirrors i got from umnitza, great guys to deal with.

Way to rep the non sports- Chrome trim and all- I like it.

^^the wheels are an improvement though.
:D

...brings back good memories of Waikiki. I stayed in that hotel by the mall where you took some of those pictures. Oh yeah, the car looks good too...
:D

·
Registered
210 Posts
Car looks great!!! I agree with BigCo540i... wheels are definitely better than the original ones.. and if you like them, that's all that matters; Enjoy the car man!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Nice ride bro'! the M5 wheel and side mirrors are a nice addition. Looks great lowered. I hope the roads in HI are good to you. :thumbup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts