Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm looking to find a used OEM exhaust for my F36. Will be modifying my current exhaust, and want to have an OEM one as a backup. Please send me a message if you have one you are looking to sell.

Thanks

·
Registered
239 Posts
Just curious what are you doing to the stock exhaust exacly? I wanted to go down this route 2 months ago went with MPE instead.

Whatever you do dont, do a muffler/resonator delete, you will experience massive drone.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just curious what are you doing to the stock exhaust exacly? I wanted to go down this route 2 months ago went with MPE instead.

Whatever you do dont, do a muffler/resonator delete, you will experience massive drone.
Was looking to do a muffler delete. A friend of mine had it done and loves it. I don't mind a bit of a drone. Is it unbearable? Have you had it done?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Was looking to do a muffler delete. A friend of mine had it done and loves it. I don't mind a bit of a drone. Is it unbearable? Have you had it done?
Yes I had muffler delete done and it's the worst thing you can do on this car. Massive drone.

Honestly I would just look into MPE especially for your F36 twin turbo it will bring out so much characheristic to the car.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Honestly I would just look into MPE especially for your F36 twin turbo it will bring out so much characheristic to the car.
:thumbup:

..ZB

·
Registered
670 Posts
yeah, i have one for sale but its for a 428i F36. still interested?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any recommendations on exhaust? The MPE doesn't seem to be loud enough/deep enough for my liking. Videos appreciated :)

·
Registered
496 Posts
Hello,

I'm looking to find a used OEM exhaust for my F36. Will be modifying my current exhaust, and want to have an OEM one as a backup. Please send me a message if you have one you are looking to sell.

Thanks
I still have the stock OEM exhaust (chrome exhaust tips included) from my 2015 435i and willing to sell. PM me if you're interested.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts