BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
howdy aLL

my old exhaust system needs replacing. And i decided not to go for the original bmw exhaust system but for a custom stainless steel as there are more benefits from instaling a custom exhaust system . obviousLy there is a lot of small and big companies that will try and seel their exhaust system therefore the more u look for the right exhaust system the more confused u get. The opinion vary from owner to owner from company to company.

so tomorrow its the big day for my 635csi exhaust system replacement :D new custom stainless steel lol . its gonna be decat and one big single fat pipe , from the manifold all the way into ( quick free releases of the hot gases, before they get cold and heavy, fast breathing ,) into the back box than 2 pipes comming out as the original box is.

all this around 450 quid

any advice is welcome .

ps
here is my bimmer on you tube link ...

feel free to comment or vote yes if u like :D

in a bit

· Registered
4,884 Posts
Former owner of my car installed a B&B system on th car and it does have a nice mellow tone.

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi there Rmorin49

is it to much to ask you to post a video with your exhaust system , maybe the car running, raving , ? i would love to see and hear your bmw 635 csi exhaust system :)

keep well

felix

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
thank you cooLcars! weLL finaLLy after 6hours of work and no break-time the fellow has replaced my old, rusty , half falling exhaust system. From down pipe .... a single 2 and a half inches stainless steel pipe , mufller, pipe again , another muffler, pipe again into the back box with TWO nice round pipes cut an an angle comming out.
Now...the sound? !!! not crazy loud, not quiet, lovley to hear when car is at idLe. i made a video ...soon will be avaiLabLe. i Like it :D . next mission STAINLESS STEEL MANIFOLD AND DOWN PIPE :D

PS.
YES i can feel an increase in bhp power, not a Lot but i am happy :D

PsII
all for 440 pounds !

· Registered
4,884 Posts
hi there Rmorin49

is it to much to ask you to post a video with your exhaust system , maybe the car running, raving , ? i would love to see and hear your bmw 635 csi exhaust system :)

keep well

felix
I've never posted a video before but I can try as I do have a digital camera that has video capability. Might be a few days as I need to find the time when the weather is right.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.