BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From all I've heard it seems like G30 will be available in US early next year. My current F10 lease is coming to an end in dec, so I'm wondering if I should just get another F10 for a couple of years or extend current lease for a few months until G30 is available.

Which brings up the issue of how much would dealers charge for G30 after launch. Are we talking about markup + MSRP or just MSRP? how many months after launch should I expect dealers to offer typical close-to-invoice pricing? and would the residual be around 60% for 36/10?

What about ED, would it be available and worth it in June next year?

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
From all I've heard it seems like G30 will be available in US early next year. My current F10 lease is coming to an end in dec, so I'm wondering if I should just get another F10 for a couple of years or extend current lease for a few months until G30 is available.

Which brings up the issue of how much would dealers charge for G30 after launch. Are we talking about markup + MSRP or just MSRP? how many months after launch should I expect dealers to offer typical close-to-invoice pricing? and would the residual be around 60% for 36/10?

What about ED, would it be available and worth it in June next year?
As with anything "new", I would expect closer to or at sticker just after initial launch. There's always those to be 1st on the block who aren't interested in a deal. The 5 series is a mass volume vehicle, not limited production so I don't see a markup over MSRP. Residual would be whatever marketing game BMWFS sees necessary to make the lease deals stay just under what a similarly priced A6 or E-class would go for.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts