BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 535i xdrive with just over 38k miles with in service date of 4/2013. I'd like quotes on gold and platinum 7/70,000.

Is it a correct assumption that this can be purchased from any authorized dealer?

I can provide the vin via PM if needed

Thanks!

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
I have a 2013 535i xdrive with just over 38k miles with in service date of 4/2013. I'd like quotes on gold and platinum 7/70,000.

Is it a correct assumption that this can be purchased from any authorized dealer?

I can provide the vin via PM if needed

Thanks!
BMW policy says the car needs to be present (so BMW policy says you can not simply ship the key to some dealer who quotes you).

Some dealers might break BMW policy, but they are not going to advertise if they do so. Your best bet is to get quotes from dealers in your local area that you are willing to drive to. Failing that, maybe a dealer might choose to break policy but that is not a strategy I would bet on if getting the warranty was important to me.

·
Resident Curmudgeon
24,139 Posts
Just so OP knows- this isnt a bidding site. "dealers' & 'sales reps' dont post offers, nor are they likely to PM you offers in response to a public appeal....

Based on that inservice date, you have about 5-6 months to buy.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BMW policy says the car needs to be present (so BMW policy says you can not simply ship the key to some dealer who quotes you).

Some dealers might break BMW policy, but they are not going to advertise if they do so. Your best bet is to get quotes from dealers in your local area that you are willing to drive to. Failing that, maybe a dealer might choose to break policy but that is not a strategy I would bet on if getting the warranty was important to me.
I guess bmw doesn't want my continued business. There is only one dealer within 100 miles and they charge full retail for everything, including 2016 models. I don't get it and love my bmw, but I think it's time to look at other brands. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just so OP knows- this isnt a bidding site. "dealers' & 'sales reps' dont post offers, nor are they likely to PM you offers in response to a public appeal....

Based on that inservice date, you have about 5-6 months to buy.
I fail to see how this isn't a valid question for 'dealers' & 'sales reps' - anyway, thanks for the info.

·
Resident Curmudgeon
24,139 Posts
I fail to see how this isn't a valid question for 'dealers' & 'sales reps' - anyway, thanks for the info.
It is. However dealers and sales reps dont hang out here and dont respond to such requests! Just the nature of the beast.

Think of it- why would dealers allow their employees to sit on the internet and bid against each other for the lowest profit sale???

Roseville and Sacto arent bad drives...you ever plan on being in the area in the next 6 months? Reach out to a Finance manager and see if they want to sell one to you. Thats what ive done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts