BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,
I have a 2009 328i on order and I wanted to rent a loaner car at my local dealership. I am doing an ED and I want to get a feel for the car before I take it out on the autobahn in Germnay in May. Does anyone know what their dealership charges for lets say a one day rental of there service loaners. Also is this even an option. I would imagine that I would need to schedule this several weeks in advance in order to make sure I can get the 2009 LCI loaner and not a later version 3er. I have the car on Order with Irv Robinson and not my local dealer will this cause me problems?

Thanks
:)

·
Squeal like a BMW
6,604 Posts
It would probably have been easier to get them to do an overnight test drive before you ordered - now they really have no incentive, and I doubt they "rent" them. You'd be better off finding a car rental company that rents 3 Series.

Have fun on your ED - frankly I'd just wait til you get there - half the fun of the trip is getting to know your car when it's brand new.

·
Registered
375 Posts
well congrats on your new 09 BMW let me know if you need any help fixing her up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts